HectorLaMarque.com is committed to protecting your privacy. HectorLaMarque.com does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party.
We may use the information we collect to periodically notify you about new services or special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may send an e-mail to Support@HectorLaMarque.com with ‘unsubscribe’ as the subject line.
Use Agreement Overview
The Use Agreement below governs use by any person of HectorLaMarque.com web site. Among matters covered are (a) prohibitions on sharing your password, and (b) protection of confidential information. You must agree to the terms of this agreement before accessing HectorLaMarque.com
“Site” means the online web site to which you are subscribing or accessing, HectorLaMarque.com. “You” and “Subscriber” means the individual that is accessing or subscribing to the Site. Proper use by subscribing to or accessing information on the Site, You expressly agree to abide by the applicable policies and procedures on accessing and using this web site, including, but not limited to the following:
1. Password Security: Each authorized subscriber to the Site will be assigned his/her password. Passwords may only be used by the person to whom the password has been issued. Sharing of passwords with anybody else, IS NOT PERMITTED. You are individually responsible for maintaining the integrity of your password. If you become aware of, or believe there has been, any theft or unauthorized use of your password, you agree to notify HectorLaMarque.com immediately via e-mail at email@example.com
2. The purpose of this site is to provide you with training in order that you may achieve your maximum potential. You may use the Site only as necessary to increase your knowledge and understanding of building a successful business. You agree to not use any communication feature available on this site for any inappropriate purpose, including, but not limited to, any purpose which is unlawful, tortuous, abusive, harassing, libelous, embarrassing, obscene, threatening, or intrusive of another’s privacy. Hector La Marque and/or DJF Enterprises, Inc. are not responsible for any actions you take that would result in litigation or regulatory action. Your use of this Site is also governed, as applicable, by other contractual and company requirements that govern the conduct of your business, as well as any applicable rules, regulations or laws.
3. HectorLaMarque.com makes no representations or warranty as to communication interruptions or interceptions or loss of data, or the absence of viruses or other harmful components.
4. Proprietary Information: Information on the Site is proprietary information of Hector La Marque and is protected under copyright laws. Some of the information on the Site constitutes a trade secret of Hector La Marque and is being provided to you for the sole purpose of helping you build a successful business/organization. Sharing of this information with unauthorized user is strictly prohibited. Additionally, any copyright infringement of web site information, available audio/video materials via unauthorized file sharing, downloading or copying of audio/video materials will be prosecuted to fullest extent of the law.
5. Links to Third Party Websites: This Site may provide links to sites maintained by third parties. A link does not constitute an endorsement, express or implied, of the content, viewpoint, accuracy, opinions, policies, products, services, or accessibility of that web site. Hector La Marque and/or hectorlamarque.com is not liable for any material provided by a third party on its website even if such material can be accessed through a link on this Site. You alone will bear the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the access or use of any information provided by a third party.
6. Materials available on this web site, including audio/video and downloadable files, are for education and training purposes only.You may report compliance concerns or disputes about the Site directly through our technical support via contact me link on the web site.
7. Knowledge and Experience: Much of the information on the Site has been formulated using Hector La Marque’s personal knowledge and experience. The result is material that we believe strongly will be helpful to you in building a successful business/organization. Information on the Site is not a “directive” or all-inclusive guide telling you how you “must” build your business, nor does it guarantee the performance of your business. The only requirement is that you operate your business within legal and contractual limits. As an independent contractor, this is your business, and you decide how you will build your business within regulatory and legal requirements. However, keep in mind that the Site and other materials may help you avoid common pitfalls in building your business, and enable you to achieve your dreams sooner.
8. You agree that you may be contacted for the purpose of customer service and follow-up to any purchase, attempted purchase or online question(s) you may have submitted to HectorLaMarque.com