Hector LaMarque is a top Senior National Sales Director and his specialty is developing successful money making leaders.
Hector is the fifth of seven children and was born and raised in Chino, California. He graduated from the University of LaVerne with a B.A. in Psychology. Hector’s career in sales started in the retail jewelry industry in 1979. He quickly became a manager and operated two very successful million dollar branches of The Engagement Ring Store; his annual income was $50,000.
- 1984Hector started part-time in financial services in January and earned $18,000.
- 1985After going full-time, Hector grew his income to $35,000.
- 1986Hector’s sales force grew to 300 agents, and his income to $86,000.
- 1987Hector’s sales force grew to 1,000 agents, and his income to $409,000.
- 1988Hector’s sales force grew to 1,500+ agents, and his income to $855,000!
Hector’s sales force is currently in excess of 341 Regional Vice Presidents and 10,000 agents and his financial services career income is in excess of $65,000,000.
Hector attributes his meteoric rise to success in financial services to his unwavering dedication to personal growth and his passion for teaching all that he’s learned. This website provides a way for Hector to share his wealth of knowledge and help others grow and create the business of their dreams.
Hector and his wife, Jann, split their time between their primary residence in Las Vegas and their other homes in Glendale CA, and Scottsdale AZ. He enjoys playing golf, traveling with Jann, and spending time with his children and grandchildren.